Monday, June 25, 2012

Back from the depths


Hey everybody! It's been way too long, right? (Has it really already been a month?) And I must apologize for my absence; life has been moving pretty fast (and not to sound too much like Ferris Bueller) and I have been missing it, or at least a small part of it, and that part of it was screenwriting (my first love). For the past four weeks, I’ve been enrolled in an online Beginning Writing for Television class and spending my waking moments working on the various projects that were required of me. I’ve also been working weird shifts at work and went through a week-long inspection. These are not excuses, though I’ll admit I’ve been slacking on my blogging, and honestly I’ve been slacking on my activities, too. I’ve missed way too many Throwback Thursdays now and I’m still no further in my quest to beat all The Legend of Zelda games. But fear not, my days of slacking have ended (or at least my four week course has) and I will be returning to you, my beloved readers. But before I do, I must update you on the latest, greatest and newest feature of the blog…

See, originally I began my journey with this blog as a solo venture, but the more I wrote the more my friends joined me in my various adventures, from watching classic movies to helping me conquer classic videogames and even joining me on the road for different events. And most of these friends have their own adventures and some of them like me even wanted to write about it but just needed a forum. This is one of those friends and this is one of those forums. Fasten your seat belt because you’re about to enter…


I’ll let Sammy tell the rest of the story…
-TJK

No comments:

Post a Comment