Saturday, July 24, 2010

Vermont Brewery Tour Part II


Okay let’s start this out the right way this time…

So what seems like a lifetime ago, but in reality only a couple of months, my wife and I embarked on a mission to finally complete the Vermont Brewery Tour. Armed with our passports we set out to hit every brewery on the list, and I was going to blog about each visit to keep a running tally of our exploits. Well two things happened, one, we did make it to all of the breweries (yes!) and two I got too caught up in the experience and my own slacking to blog about it (no!). But this time, now with four brand spanking new Vermont Breweries, I must saddle up and return to the dusty trail once again visiting each brewery and this time blog about each visit. So without further ado… THE VERMONT BREWERY CHALLENGE 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment