Monday, February 8, 2010

Why Don't you Blog more?

So instead of a new tale of desperation and decadence all you'll get from me today is a big middle finger. Why you may ask? What did I do to deserve being treated so poorly? Nothing at all, it is Blogger and its lying autosave that has me fuming. Unable to sleep since 1:30 a.m. Monday morning I sat behind my computer and typed out what turned out to be quiet a funny little story that only one reader besides myself will ever get to read. I poured my soul out into the blogger window secure in the fact that my work was being autosaved but sadly this was nothing more than a ruse, some cheap trickery to road block me from writing once more. You Blogger are a cruel and unusual bastard and I can not even take solace in the fact I can turn my back on you because the fact is I cannot. I need your lying empty space to publish away my demons, but not today for you have trashed my work and I cannot even bare to look at you...

2 comments:

  1. sorry it didn't save what you wrote, but i read it and it was great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully what I'm creating now, was equal too or better than the blog post that got away

      Delete